Sunday, May 29, 2022
Friday, March 18, 2022
Sunday, January 2, 2022
- Master Class is a paid-for Internet site that offers unlimited access to over 100 instructors, with new classes being offered monthly.
- Open Culture is a free site that offers free movies, classes, online degrees, and more!
- Resources For Writers is part of the Writers Helping Writers site, focusing on marketing.
- Dragon Anywhere presents software that makes dictation easy.
- Medium is a place where people meet and share ideas.
- Vellum is a great software for creating/formatting e-books.
- GoodReads is a great place to create an author profile and promote your books, and leave reviews on other people's books.
- Substack is a newsletter platform where writers are paid by readers for their writing.
- National Centre For Writing is a jackpot for writing resources!
- Writer's Resources This is a great site for writing contests, writing conferences, and more!
Monday, December 6, 2021
Claws For Alarm: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery. Rita Mae Brown, Bantam, 2021.
Wedding Cake Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery). Joanne Fluke, Kensington, 2016.
Broken Bone China (A Tea Shop Mystery). Laura Childs, Berkley, 202 (reprint edition).
Mistletoe Cake Murder (All-Day Breakfast Cafe Mystery). Lena Gregory, Lyrical Press, 2021.
Deck The Donuts (A Deputy Donut Mystery). Ginger Bolton, Kensington, 2021.
State of Terror. Louise Penny & Hillary Rodham Clinton, Simon & Schuster/St. Martin’s Press, 2021.
The President’s Daughter. James Patterson & Bill Clinton, Little, Bantam and Company and Knopf, 2021.
The President Is Missing. James Patterson & Bill Clinton, Little, Brown & Company, 2018.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Sunday, October 3, 2021
Saturday, August 28, 2021
I am having a bit of difficulty finishing my Kindle Vella book. I am almost finished with episode ten, and could not remember the name of ...
Welcome to 2022! Quite frankly, 2021 was not my best year as a writer. I have a half-finished project that I need to address, and then I ca...
Wouldn't we all love to have a magic blanket? Artist/Author Judy Mastrangelo, through her amazing use of imagery and words, has create...
How do we take the energy of shock and put it to best use as a writer? Thanks to the immediacy of the Internet, I am watching the Notre...