Monday, January 2, 2023

Into The New Year With Ty Cohen

 


Ty Cohen - this is a name that you want to remember. If you want to make a consistent passive income from your writing - seek out Ty Cohen. If you want to know how to get the best results on Amazon - search out Ty Cohen. If you want to know how to promote your books on Amazon - search out Ty Cohen.

A few months ago Ty Cohen's Kindle Cash Flow program found its way into my radar. I ended up purchasing the program as well as his program on advertising on Amazon. These are obviously paid-for programs, but I felt the investment was well worth it, because it was an investment in myself and my future.

Ty Cohen is a very well-spoken individual who addresses his programs to both authors and non-authors. (Yes, he does show step-by-step how to get a freelance writer to write your books for you. This is basically aimed at the Kindle Shorts program.)

I am going to start with the Amazon advertising program, then move on to the Kindle Cash Flow program. I will let you all know how this works for me. And that is the operative phrase - "how it works for me", because how a program works is dependent on an individual's understanding of the program and how to implement it.

You can visit Ty Cohen's site and see what programs he has to offer: Ty Cohen.

You can see his You Tube videos here: Ty Cohen.

Wishing you all a stellar 2023!

(c) January 2023 Bonnie Cehovet

Reproduction is prohibited without the written consent of the author.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Chapters Or Short Chapters - What Is Your Preference?

Does it make a difference to a reader whether the chapters in a book are long or short? It does to me. I like shorter chapters, as they feed...