Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Regrouping!


After several semi-successful tries, I have decided in the name of sanity to have my e-book for Smashwords formatted for me. It will cost a bit, yes (not too much), but it will free up my time. The "Smashwords Style Guide", by Mark Coker, is an excellent book. Very well written, and easy to follow ... but I am not a techie! So it will take me a bit longer to get my book out there - but it will be formatted as it should be, for all of the Smashwords venues. Well worth the wait.

Interesting little jabs going on between Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com - something to keep abreast of for Indie authors! Barnes & Noble vrs Amazon.com

Then there is the Indie revolution - Indie Revolution 


Still working on my site - creating a landing page that will give site visitors  the option of jumping to my Tarot work or my writing, and creating a sales page for my e-book series. I also need to revamp my bio away from Tarot and towards writing. That will be a work in progress until I have a few non-Tarot books out there. 

Next week I will be looking at holiday gifts for the writer in your world ... or for you! In January I will be looking at setting goals for the new year, and at writing seminars and workshops, as well as the pros and cons of joining a writer's organization. 

Small steps take us continually forward to where we want to go!

(c) December 2012 Bonnie Cehovet




1 comment:

Long Chapters Or Short Chapters - What Is Your Preference?

Does it make a difference to a reader whether the chapters in a book are long or short? It does to me. I like shorter chapters, as they feed...