Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Newsletter Coming Out In August!



Taking the plunge, and entering the world of e-newsletters! My first newsletter will be going out on August first, with monthly newsletters to follow. The newsletters will be focused on my writing, and things that are going on in the writing world.


I am running a contest in my first newsletter, where I will be choosing one subscriber from all of those that subscribe before  August 31st to receive a copy of "Find and Follow Your Inner Compass", by Barbara Berger. Feeling overwhelmed by the constant barrage of information coming into your life? Find out how to align with your own internal guidance system!

You can sign up for my newsletter here: bonniecehovet.com.

© July 2017 Bonnie Cehovet

Reproduction prohibited without written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Chapters Or Short Chapters - What Is Your Preference?

Does it make a difference to a reader whether the chapters in a book are long or short? It does to me. I like shorter chapters, as they feed...