We know that the energy of the new moon is that of expansion and growth. It is a good time to plant the seeds of whatever we want in our lives. One way to plant these seeds is to write out an abundance check to ourselves each month. The focus of each check is whatever we wish to manifest in our lives.
Abundance can manifest itself in our lives in many different ways. It can be monetary, it can be increased good health, it can be friendships made, it can be kind words, it can be job offers, it can be guidance/mentoring ... it can be whatever we are willing to accept. We put the thought out there, and watch how it manifests in our life.
How do we write these checks? And when do we write them? I write them the evening before a new moon. You want to write your checks within 24 hours of the beginning of each new moon. Here is how your check looks:
- Under "date" put the date the check was written.
- After "pay to the order of", write your name.
- In the field for the written dollar amount write "paid in full".
- In the field for the amount in numbers, write "paid in full".
- At the bottom of the check, where it says "for", write whatever it is you wish to manifest (money, health, a new job. a healthy relationship, etc).
- At the bottom of the check, where your signature goes, write "The Law Of Abundance".
Note: If you are looking to manifest money, you can write in a specific figure. I don't do this because I feel that by using "paid in full" I am opening up the abundance coming to me.
When you are done writing your check, put it in a place where you will see it on a daily basis. I keep mine in a small jewelry chest on my dresser.
You can choose to keep your abundance checks, or you can choose to burn them at the Full Moon, giving thanks for what you have manifested. The safest place to burn a check is in your sink. (Only burn one check at a time.)
February 2020 Bonnie Cehovet
Reproduction prohibited without written permission.