Monday, October 29, 2018

All Hallows' Eve Reading


I keep this blog as my writer's blog, and generally do not post here on topics outside of writing. However, this blog needs to reflect who I am, and I do have a deep interest in the metaphysical world. All Hallows' Eve is coming up on October 31st. This is the time when the veil between the physical and spiritual worlds is at its thinnest. 

I generally do at least one reading during this time. This year I am going to do two readings - one with my father, who died when I was thirteen, and one with the Tarot archetype The Hermit, which is one of my birth cards. I will do one earlier in the evening, and one later in the night. Not that I am crowding a deadline here, but I still have to define both readings! I am going to do e-files of both readings, because my experience is that I tend to forget details over time. I am really looking forward to this, as it is my way of marking this holiday.

I will also be posting an "op-ed" conversation with another of the Tarot archetypes, It should be an interesting blog, and I will post that on November 1st (All Saints Day). 

I hope that each of you will be honoring All Hallows' Eve in a manner that connects your ancestors, and with the spirit world as you see it.

(c) October 2018 Bonnie Cehovet
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author.

1 comment:

Long Chapters Or Short Chapters - What Is Your Preference?

Does it make a difference to a reader whether the chapters in a book are long or short? It does to me. I like shorter chapters, as they feed...