Monday, October 15, 2018

All Hallows Eve


Where do we get ideas for blogs? We can get them from our day to day life, from books that we read, from the Internet - the list is endless. They can be stories (I love authors that write about their pets - or in the voice of their pets), educational (such as sharing resource material), or even holiday themed. We have an incredible holiday coming up ... All Hallows Eve (Halloween). There are so many ways that we can write about this night, the night when the veil is the thinnest between the physical and spiritual worlds.

I have decided to take my readers on a small journey across the veil for this night. We can choose to talk to family or friends that have crossed over, to famous people, even to fictional characters.  This year I have decided to take the journey across the veil and talk to an archetype. No, I am not going to tell you which archetype until we take the journey! 

What made me decide to chat with an archetype? The fact that our world is in such chaos right now, and it doesn't look to be improving any time soon. It is through the archetypes that we live our lives, that we define who we are, and that we navigate each lifetime. Who better to chat with!

I hope that you join me on this journey!

(c) October 2018 Bonnie Cehovet
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Chapters Or Short Chapters - What Is Your Preference?

Does it make a difference to a reader whether the chapters in a book are long or short? It does to me. I like shorter chapters, as they feed...